Junior Marketing Support (Digital Profile) Wanted
The Business Institute is a business skills catalyst. We provide highly practical business workshops, business simulations and training solutions in the field of business management. Our products and solutions are designed and delivered based on up-to-date methodologies and business tools from the global business knowledge landscape.
Due to the rapid developments in our alternative education and open trainings, we are looking for
JUNIOR MARKETING SUPPORT (DIGITAL PROFILE)
What does it take?
You should have some experience in marketing communications – online, offline media, content, event management. The activities are highly related to the sale process. You need to be able to generate and implement unconventional marcom approach, which is highly efficiency-oriented and result-oriented. At the end of the day, it is about sales results and efficiency.
• Develop, execute and oversee marketing communication campaigns across all digital and some offline media channels from concept to launch, to achieve engagement, raise brand awareness, acquire and nurture leads.
• Create email marketing campaigns.
• Execute event organisation.
• Create, update and monitor content on social media, company website, blog and other content marketing channels.
• Support (passive) sales activities.
• Work with internal and external teams to develop and execute activities.
What Are The Requirements?
• Over 1 year relevant experience
• Very good writing skills
• Past experience in content generation for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Experience developing and executing content and digital marketing campaigns
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects with firm deadlines.
• Interest in other business development activities
A plus would be:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or a related field
• Good command of English
• Enjoy writing and have samples to share
• Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
• Portfolio of projects, if available
What Is The Mindset?
We need a proactive, energetic and highly motivated individual. A key feature of the mindset is ability to work independently, set-up working environment and be accountable for results and profitability. Unconventional approach to the goals achievement and meeting deadlines is a must. Handling more than one task at the same time might be of great help. Good organizational skills, orientation to deadlines and interim results are needed as well, combined with good communication and team work skills.
If you are interested in this demanding opportunity, please let us know by sending your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. We’ll get in touch with candidates, approved for an interview.